The Most_Mysterious 13th M.U.G.E.N anniversary page!
The following characters were re-released mostly as they were the last time they were officially on-line with only minor gameplay and compatibility tweaks, the caveman coding and unrefined (compared to the modern standards) gameplay is mostly intact. Click on the head of the character you'd want to download.
Kung Fu Bender is absent because I didn't have a copy of him in time, maybe he would get re-released in the future.
Omega Tiger Woods and Evil Kung Fu Man are not present because they are already in the main Logical Bends page.
Alex is not present either because, well, just get GM's version if you really want him. Perhaps I would do an Alex that would stand out from the other Mugen conversions in a way by taking some cues from Street Fighter V but I don't have it on Steam yet, so.... yeah..
- Moved the overriden states from the common cns of the past to the characters' own CNS files for better compatibility with other common1.cnses (Dink, Franko, Dooby, Fiunn, Moorhuhn, Rox Howard Clones)
- Made custom sounds for what used to be handled with freqmul in sound (Dink, Franko, Fiunn)
- Isolated the effect sprites from the characters' palette so they won't be affected with the character's current palette (Dink, Franko)
- Recoded the Just Defend Counter a bit (Dooby)
- Changed the presentation of one of his introposes (to look more like how it supposed to look like and it did in DOSMugen) and the KO effect (Dooby)
- Tweaked the burst to work more like how they do in the actual Guilty Gear games (Franko)
- Manually inverted the colors of the Lepper heads in his super so they now look like in modern Mugen builds how they used to be in winMUGEN
- Recoded a bit of framework for Rox Howard clones, throws can now actually damage them.
- Moorhuhn's secondary gun gets dropped upon Moorhuhn's death, being able to be recovered in time.
- Moorhuhn is now spelled correctly